nuB with a fifth gen sport.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

nuB with a fifth gen sport..

micafd3s

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Sport
picked one up this past saturday and so far have removed mudguards.. blackened and deleted emblems.. bov vta..
removed the roof rack but the gutter for a lack of a better term were a mess without any type of cover so put em back on..

history... have had over a dozen second and third gen rx7s.. twin turbo.. big single turbo.. 20B big single turbo..
now drives a modded g37s coupe.. supercharger on the way..
been a weekend track and autocrosser.. avid bike rider.. having had ducs and kawis..
no stranger to wrenching.. single dad of three teens.. blah blah blah

hello... hope to do a bit of something to this grocery getter...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am looking for a set of the curved ford mud guards, if you still have them, and you would be interested in selling them shoot me a PM.

Welcome. I came from a modded G37S coupe. Got to the point where I either had to go TT or Supercharged to make any more power. Loved the car, but hated the lack of low end power. Would have loved to TT that car but I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on it.

I bought the Ex Sport as a daily and when its paid off I will start saving for the next toy. Thinking about an early 2000's Viper.

Always loved the older RX-7 TT's.

Tune the explorer! That's my next mod.

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

thanks... just ordered the front trim for it... goin to continue to remove the rails..
shoot me a pm if anyone wants these.. mint condition..

Welcome. I came from a modded G37S coupe. Got to the point where I either had to go TT or Supercharged to make any more power. Loved the car, but hated the lack of low end power. Would have loved to TT that car but I couldn't justify spending that kind of money on it...
shes got some go... but heavy.. so yeah she needs forced induction to get anywhere above 320rwhp..
most you can achieve just being NA with bolt ons..

Always loved the older RX-7 TT's..
still do... lookin to get back on one when the opportunity comes up..

thanks... just ordered the front trim for it... goin to continue to remove the rails..
shoot me a pm if anyone wants these.. mint condition..
You might want to hang onto them in case you want to reverse the procedure down the road. Perhaps at trade-in time?

Peter

picked one up this past saturday and so far have removed mudguards.. blackened and deleted emblems.. bov vta..
removed the roof rack but the gutter for a lack of a better term were a mess without any type of cover so put em back on..

history... have had over a dozen second and third gen rx7s.. twin turbo.. big single turbo.. 20B big single turbo..
now drives a modded g37s coupe.. supercharger on the way..
been a weekend track and autocrosser.. avid bike rider.. having had ducs and kawis..
no stranger to wrenching.. single dad of three teens.. blah blah blah

hello... hope to do a bit of something to this grocery getter...

I was wondering who was keeping all those 3rd gen 7's alive,:thumbsup: You wouldn't be in the OC would you? (your location is blank) I see at least one every couple days. Myself I'm guilty of keeping a fleet of 80's Chrysler turbo cars from becoming Chinese rebar...

I was wondering who was keeping all those 3rd gen 7's alive,:thumbsup: You wouldn't be in the OC would you? (your location is blank) I see at least one every couple days. Myself I'm guilty of keeping a fleet of 80's Chrysler turbo cars from becoming Chinese rebar...
had all the 7s while livin in joisee... now in pennsylvania..

just replaced the stocker antenna mast with a 4 inch stubby..

22_125749_af16dd3b1702309ccbbb6a8a6dc0ad2ffa2ff5b6.jpg

No Shark Fin??

Peter

thought about it but figured id try the stubby since she was collecting dust..
turned out better than expected so I left em on...

savin for livernois stage two next... :D

Back