NWExplorers BBQ | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NWExplorers BBQ

Albino 94LTD said:
Don't think so.

First come first served, come too late,,,,,,,,,,don't eat. :(

I hope not cause I could end up out in the parking lot overturning cars :roll: :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just so I don't forget, we are planning on the 26th of march right?

March 26th NWX BBQ at Dixie's

Yep March 26th as my avitar caption says.

I had lunch there yesterday, I won't need to eat again until tomorrow :eek:

I asked Gene how busy Saturdays are and he said they weren't bad at all, not as busy as a week day, so we should be good on arrival times. they open at 11:00

Does 11:00 work for everyone?? How about the folks from across the sound?

Albino 94LTD said:

I asked Gene how busy Saturdays are and he said they weren't bad at all, not as busy as a week day, so we should be good on arrival times. they open at 11:00

We could go twice (11:00 and 3:00) to make sure every one gets food and I eat twice :D
Just Kidding 11:00 will be good.

Sounds like fun......hopefully I'll have an engine by then.....as it turns out, oil pumps dont like mud, neither do pistons....I'm yanking the motor this weekend to find out the full extent of damage...

Hey Albino, since I live across the sound....

Albino 94LTD said:

Hey could you give me a wake-up call, I gotta get up early to get there by 11:00, just kiddin'... Told my wife about the get together, she's amped up about it... She was just wondering if other ladies will be there...

dreamr said:
So Albino is your wife going to join us as well?

hahahahaha,,,yeah right. I doubt it. :(

Probably just me and monkey boy. :rolleyes:

BTW if try to eat there twice in one day, you'll end up looking like me :eek:

I think my wife will join me.....someone's gotta drive HER Explorer!

Anyone for a caravan?

Ryan

I'm getting hungry already...

I hope they got enough food for all of us, should we call ahead and warn them ahead of time....

tytanutt94 said:
I hope they got enough food for all of us?
Not a problem.

I wan to see their parking lot full of X's :navajo: :exporange :exp: :yelexp: :)roll: :( ) :exporange :yelexp: :navajo: :exp:

Ohh, hey maybe be to early to confirm for me, but count me in tentatively (sp?) :) Now to convince my wife she NEEDS to ride in the X for 3 hours lol

Siekyre said:
Ohh, hey maybe be to early to confirm for me, but count me in tentatively (sp?) :) Now to convince my wife she NEEDS to ride in the X for 3 hours lol

I am going to be at browns camp Feb 26, there will be a decent sized group of us mostly bronco2's

Ah...good old Brown's Camp. Haven't been there in a bit.

Pahelo

Bumpity bump bump

Ya know it's the busy time of the week for the site. :D :D

Hey all you lurkers up here in the NW come on out.................................................
We's all gonna be chompin down on some vittles, an y'all better be scootin' on up to the table for the pigs done chawed up!!!!
Ya hear!!

:exp: :navajo: :exporange :exp: :yelexp: :navajo: :exporange :exp:

Wash the truck?

dreamr said:
hmm i might actually have to wash my ex, it's going to look like a ford dealership :D

Wash the truck? I thought that what rainshowers were for...

jrgaylor said:
I am going to be at browns camp Feb 26, there will be a decent sized group of us mostly bronco2's

hey, I'll try & bump on out to browns that Sat. I'll just take it easy, cuz I am still too lazy to change the front gear ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That sounds like fun.

Back