• Register Today It's free!

Odd question

stripesace

Reaction score
City, State
The Woodlands, Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 XLT
Would anyone feel comfortable shooting me a private message who have successfully gone up against the big company and one and received some 'satisfaction' on moving on from the explorer?

I don't even know where to start (Other than I'm tired of dealing with all this junk.) and I'm afraid I haven't done a good enough job documenting my experiences.

Sorry to hear of your issues,but i think it's more of the dealership than ford have to tried corey ??

...I don't even know where to start (Other than I'm tired of dealing with all this junk.) and I'm afraid I haven't done a good enough job documenting my experiences.
stripesace,

I still have your Explorer’s info from previous messages, so please send a PM with the details and I’ll lend a hand.

Sorry to hear of your issues,but i think it's more of the dealership than ford have to tried corey ??
I appreciate the recommendation, NEWPORTNJ.

Cory

From what i was told by our customer service area rep (for Houston area) was that Ford doesn't buy vehicles back anymore. And that its up to the dealership to try to work something out. Now if you're like me, all the work has been done by the dealership anyway, so you might be able to complain enough to them...that's pretty much what i did and at the time, the sales manager was trying to work something out....i guess fortunately i haven't complained since and therefore haven't had the need to pursue a trade.

Of course this would be a different scenario if its a lemon law case

Back