1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

Official Tool thread...

Discussion in 'Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by oldschool4life, April 29, 2005.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. Glacier991

Glacier991 EF Tranny Guru Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    Sacramento, CA 95827
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    1992 XLT
    Nope, the small one. That is a good choice of tools. I'll assume you have flares stashed somewhere else. In a long period of time (I'm old as dirt) a cheap assortment of sockets a couple crescent wrenches, a rats ass assortment of box end wrenches, and some assorted pliers about round out every tool I have ever needed or wanted or wished I had on the road. I appluad your foresight, and can only add an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Nice thread.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.