offroad parts list, Ranger SAS and V8 5spd tranny. Located in Missouri | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

offroad parts list, Ranger SAS and V8 5spd tranny. Located in Missouri

If you dont see pics yet check back, gunna try get pics of everything this weekend.

Need to sell few things, I was holding on to, but may never use.

Wildhorse Rock Ram ***SOLD***

Set of 4 15x10 Black steel wheels, 5 bolt pattern, Fullsize Ford. 5.5 great for offroader $100

***BUild your own custom SAS LONGarms --James Duff front head stays,D44 mounts, same as ones they use with there longarms, include 4 degree busing and front caps, + coil mounting pads. $225 shipped -will upload pics

Ford Fullsize 8.8 F150 axle shafts, and custom disk brake rearend setup, a must have to get rid of drum brakes. $200

Ford 5spd 4x4 transmission from 98 F-150, with 4.2 V6 engine, has less than 40,x.. miles. Very hard to find!!! I bought from Salvage yard cause I thought I broke my other one, but was actually my transfercase. These have same bolt pattern has Ford 5.0 and when used with Ford 5.0 in Ranger, Explorer, bronco 2 swap, puts the shifter in the same location as a Factory 5spd. makes for very clean swap!!! Works great using this setup in my v8 ranger. tranny $ 700 obo

5.13 gears for Ford 8.8 rear end. $125

Wildhorse Early Bronco 3.5 lift coils $70

Flowmaster muffler for v8 2nd gen explorers, was new only used for 2 months. $65

D44 Warn lockouts new in box. $50 shipped

1350 T-case cut down for doubler, not finished, and stub shaft, needs heated and welded, but made same as described at rangerstation. machine shop press fit. $125

Art Car Floor shifter, $250 new, will take $125

D44 front diff gaurd $40

Warrior explorer rear lift shackles. $45

ZF 5spd 4x4 tranny bolts to 302. Syncros a little ruff, but very useable for offroader. $100

Local pickup in Linn or Columbia, MO would be best, smaller items may ship.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

any pictures of the hyrdo setup?

Um not so good pic but on the truck lol
024-1.jpg

This was when it was new, looks same, just little dirty i dont have any current pics, maybe this weekend. *I dont have mounting tabs anymore, but u have to fab it up anyway>**
001.jpg

Heres radius arms while being built:
017.jpg

are you willing to ship the hydro setup? im deffinantly interested.

Yea. i will ship> If you pay shipping. I would guess because weight of the steering box, shipping maybe 20-30 buck, I'm just guessing thoe. Well it might fit in Post office flate rate box?? I think the have 50lb weight limit but should be under that I think....

I will try to round up the parts tonight.

Let me know a price shipped to 42301

money sent for hydro assist. thanks again.

Updated 1st post with more parts..

More parts listed and hope to get my pics uploaded today.

Back