Old member new truck..again dropped on 22s | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Old member new truck..again dropped on 22s

ghoster

Reaction score
City, State
Long Island , NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer
So ive been in out of explorers but i think the explorer mod bug bit me hard this time hahaa..
currently have a 2000 eddie w every option except sunroof and the v8 (which im pissed off about but whatever)
anyway got some 22" foose speedster chrome lip w the black center. dropped the front aprox 2", removed the roof rack, new euro clear headlights, smoked tails, HIDs. and other more mods. Highly considering bagging it but we shall see what happens

pics of the truck as of today
c407b9d7.jpg

5e30c985.jpg

95e06217.jpg

and this is my beast.. fully built MMR 4.75 stroker coming thats getting slapped in w my vortech V1 S Trim blower :D
55325050.jpg

Very nice vehicles. And the Explorer being pictured with aircraft in the background is a nice touch. It looks clean. Nice job.

Ghoster, I sent you a PM about your stance, did you do the torsion flip eventually? Any other suspension work? Going this exact route with my Black 5.0 2000 Limited. 22's look amazing on there, not sure if I am going to go that big, was thinking 20's at first, but seeing yours got me thinking.

nice u got pics of the hids

Back