One more ? before I get my tires | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

One more ? before I get my tires

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was think coil spacers in the front and torsion twist in the back if i had to. thanks though.

you have a 91 so you cant do the tt... you could go with coil spacers up front and shackles in back though... if you dont plan on taking off offroad often m,you copuld probably even go with the autozone shackles, they are a fraction of the cost of warriors... but its your money...
--bryan

a TT can only be done on the second gen X's in the FRONT. You must have meant shackles.
I have 31's at stock height. Its pot luck if your X will wun a 31. Some work some dont..If anything you will have Minor Rubbing.

AHHHHHH. Sounds like a plan. I think I'll get the tires first, and then see where to go from there. If i need shackels and spacers, you wanna help me put them on Bryan?

If they are needed, I would have no problem helping. Of course I should admit, I havent done it before, hence I am not the most knowlegable, and I personally am just going to do a BL when the time comes for bigger tires... But sure, Id be glad to help anyway I can if needed.

Back