Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

For Sale Orion 2-Ways/Sony 4-Ways (5x7/6x8s)

Discussion in 'Auto & Truck Parts For Sale' started by BrianDye, June 19, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. BrianDye

BrianDye I'll have another...

City, State:
      Monroe, MI
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2006 XLT
      Im upgrading speakers in the X so I thought id post these up for sale.

1 Pair:
      Orion Cobalt C0570 2-Way's
      (Had these for a couple months now, they've been cranked a couple times, but I have almost no bass going to my door speakers. [And no amp, just the HU]. They look brand new still, and I do have the box. I paid about 70$ for these.)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

1 Pair:
      Sony XS-R5743 4-Way's
      (Had these for about a year now, I bought them right before I traded my last X, so they were barely used, then sat until I got my current X, and they were put in the back. They've been cranked a couple of times, but I have almost no bass going to my door speakers, so its 90% mids and highs. They work great, and sound great, but i've got a hell of a deal on new JL's so im jumping on those. I paid 55$ for these.)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Im not really interested in seperating them, but post or PM me a good offer and I will.

I would like $70+shipping. (Should run about 15$ id guess).

I am interested in trades, any performance parts for the 5.0; a nice CB, or even a nice set of tweeters with crossovers. (NO crap brands like Boss, Jensen, etc).

Last edited: June 19, 2011
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.