Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

our trip to hollister hills and pinnacles nat'l monument (pics)

Discussion in 'Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion' started by LONO100, June 17, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^
  1. LONO100

LONO100 Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Bay Area CA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    03 sport trac XLT
    here are some pictures of a trip i had last week with my friends and a couple of my truck buddies. we camped out at pinnacles nat'l monument and then went on to hollister hills SVRA. we had a blast. since i was the one driving, i didnt get too many pictures of my sport trac, thought id post what i did have. i love hollister and cant wait until i can make it out there again.

the view from the high peaks at pinnacles. about a 13 mile hike up 3000 ft elevation gain.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here are the truck pics out in hollister:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

wish i had better pictures but everyone was too lazy and too busy wanting to be in the truck while it was roading instead of snapping shots. next time i get out there, ill take more pictures and ill make sure i represent explorer owners out there!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

We Support Our Troops!