Outside Power Mirror Switch Wanted | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Outside Power Mirror Switch Wanted

LG57

Reaction score
City, State
Katy Tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
Any one have a switch? Or a source for the switch for the outside power mirrors? The top of mine broke off on my 1993 Explorer Sport.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 93 so that's the one I'm looking for. Price?

Ford part number on part F3LB-17B676-AA . I believe that it's from a 93, If you give me your address I'll send it to you, if you want to keep it pay me what you think it is worth, I don't have too much invested in it. Thanks again JF BTW I'm in Klamath Falls Or.

Michelle,
I would like to accept your offer. How can I communicate my address without posting it publicly here?

Michelle,
I would like to accept your offer. How can I communicate my address without posting it publicly here?
No problem I will my phone number is area code five four one 281 9759 my zip code is 97601 cost to ship is probably worth more than the part. Just cover the postage and we're even and my phone number will stay private I work in law enforcement

No problem I will my phone number is area code five four one 281 9759 my zip code is 97601 cost to ship is probably worth more than the part. Just cover the postage and we're even and my phone number will stay private I work in law enforcement
You can text me at that number also

Back