For Sale - PA883 Body Lift - NIB | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale PA883 Body Lift - NIB

Selling a Performance Accessories 883 body lift kit for second gen Explorers, brand new and in the box.

Shipped anywhere in continental US, $125. PM if you really need pictures.

Edit: Back up for sale. Reduced price to $125 See latest post for full story.

Edit 2: Price reduced to $100 shipped, 11 Feb 2017

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$100 shipped to 46385?

Still have it?

Still have it

Is this still available? how may I contact you?

This is over a year old with no responses from OP. His price isnt far from what you could buy it for online.

http://www.amazon.com/Performance-Accessories-883-Body-Ranger/dp/B0006PXY9S

Edit: just realized he said his is for explorer and not just the ranger one used on the explorer. Not sure if theres a difference, but either way, maybe a PM would work but 0 responses here from OP.

just realized he said his is for explorer and not just the ranger one used on the explorer. Not sure if theres a difference, but either way, maybe a PM would work but 0 responses here from OP.
Its the same. PA883 for 98+ I believe. And yes, you can get them for about the same price online at Summit, Amazon, eBay, etc. I'm not sure OP is still active around here, unfortunately.

Wonder if I can use this thread? The kit is for sale again, reduced price. $125 shipped anywhere in continental US and still cheaper than anywhere else. I've gone back through and checked all the bushings and they're still in perfect condition, all accounted for. Box is kinda smushed up, but I can rebox it for shipping.

I had a lot of financial issues right around posting this, and shortly after wasn't able to check or respond to anyone. I apologize to anyone who was interested, and who I never got back to. Everything is sorted out now though.

Possibly, though you would have to pay for the shipping. I've never shipped anything internationally, so I have no idea how much it would be.

Was the body lift sold?

Ian this still avaliable I’ll take it if so

Back