1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

Palmer7's Explorer 2.0

Discussion in 'Elite Explorer Registry' started by Palmer7, September 21, 2012.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. Palmer7

Palmer7 Active Member

City, State:
    Beaverton/Portland, OR
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    EXPLORER YEAH!!!
    Well I sold my old explorer about 2 months ago got a bronco and was feeling a little home sick so i decided heck... ROUND 2!

[​IMG]

Little info about a 5.5" SOA, superlift Superrunner lift, sitting on 33" MT's (fronts are a little worn). it has a year old rebuild on the M5OD and a lot of other little goodies done since. Bushwacker flares look very nice. also has the manual transfer case with manual hubs.

the thing is great i couldn't be happier with the 5 speed either it's a huge upgrade over that shitty auto. I have a wheeling trip coming up next month so ill get a lot more pictures. :salute:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Sams01XplrSprt

Sams01XplrSprt Southern Cali Explorer

City, State:
    Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2001 Sport (sold)
    nice x