Paragon Trail Ride in Dec. | Page 10 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Paragon Trail Ride in Dec.

jasonb said:
sometimes i too pretend that i am back in junior high.

dont pretend, hang out with this dumb broad and your there!!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i wasn't referring to the broad.

Looks like now I'm rollin' solo. My girlfriend and I agreed it would be better if she stayed home. (she flips out if I do a donut in the snow) :rolleyes:

yo Matt sucks dude heard the bad news.
now i'm really getting scared about my motor
well dude keep us posted on what happens with jasper and your motor troubles

also
everyone going on the run have fun i couldn't make it to this one.
oh yeh looks like i'm getting some baja claws next if things go right, should be real good

have fun

lizardtrac said:
dont pretend, hang out with this dumb broad and your there!!!!!
See thats exactly what he is talkin about that right there is high school imaturity, seriously people have to cut this **** out and grow the hell up

To everyone that came out for the run, glad ya had a good time and hope to do it again soon. To everyone that didnt, you missed a damn good time.

98Sport said:
See thats exactly what he is talkin about that right there is high school imaturity, seriously people have to cut this **** out and grow the hell up

sorry, thats the way i feel dude... its gone on long enough. Ive held back for over a year but after being pushed for the last time, I had to go off.... but if you wanna talk about "high school imaturity"... who would decide not to go at all cause a trouble making friend couldnt go? yeah, just what I want, come on up and start trouble so we can have a good time..... c'mon.... grow up, and stop the lies.

i had such a great weekend....got alot of awesome pictures as well..i got to drive Patch..YAY!!!!! finally got the chance to scrubb the insides of Skunk...(man is she shiny inside..)met a new Member of XX..and i finally got to name my first truck in the club..(Wahoo!) ....enjoy! :D

Attachments

• paragon.JPG
    paragon.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 122
  • skunk.JPG
    skunk.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 129
  • fish logo.JPG
    fish logo.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 127

i had a blast, it was a great time, i'll post the pics/videos laterz...i need sleep, an so should all that went...because they were all nice and waited for adam's ass to come at 3 am. lol...thanks guyz once again....lata

our little gang...Skunk..Patch and the newest member who i named!!!!!!!!!!! "Buddy"....Wahooo... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• trucks.JPG
    trucks.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 125
  • buddy&patch.JPG
    buddy&patch.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 133
  • trucks2.JPG
    trucks2.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 126

some of my pics

Attachments

• paragon1.JPG
    paragon1.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 117
  • paragon2.JPG
    paragon2.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 122
  • paragon4.JPG
    paragon4.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 116

Buddy Swimming...new member "Chris 2"...and the chris's picture

Attachments

• buddy swimming.JPG
    buddy swimming.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 122
  • chris.JPG
    chris.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 127
  • chris & lizard.JPG
    chris & lizard.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 126

Just got home and it was a GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!! First off i gotta thank Chris for puting together a great weekend. It was good to see Adam make it out to a Paragon run. I have to give Maddd Props to Tara for doing a awsome job whiping my truck around the trails, and climbing some serious rocks at NUROC. :thumbsup: I never seen a girl acually drive a truck this good in the woods :D . I also have to say great job to NEW Chris for doing a good job with is Stock 99 sport. He did better than some lifted trucks we had out at the run this spring. Good Job Chris :thumbsup: ...............hope to have my picts up soon.

me drivin patch!!!!!kat and chris ( awww so cute) and kat and Skunk

Attachments

• me3.JPG
    me3.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 123
  • love birds 2.JPG
    love birds 2.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 123
  • kat2.JPG
    kat2.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 129

AWWW the King and Queen of eXtremeXplorers in skunk.....good shot Tara :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well since the props seem to be flying here... I thing a few are in order for Tara and Dave for helping me with my truck, Tara cleaning it, dave with fixing the little last minute ****, and both for helpin to clean my garage :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

glad ya'll had a good time

Back