Parking and reverse sensor volume adjustment | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parking and reverse sensor volume adjustment

Paul Lazaro

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer XLT
I have a 2017 with sync 3 Nav. After installing an aftermarket amplifier. I notice my ignition, parking and reverse sensor got louder. Does anyone know how to adjust the beeping sound back to normal or lower it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think I read that those warning sounds use the radio speakers. So if that is the case, you are now amplifying them. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Peter

I think I read that those warning sounds use the radio speakers. So if that is the case, you are now amplifying them. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

Peter
How do I fix it and return it normal volume?

Other than removing the amplifier you installed, I really don't know of any other method. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable with the system can help. Perhaps FORScan can do it.:dunno:

Peter

While the car is beeping, try to turn down the master volume. That's how it goes for the Sync 3 voice, might work there too.

Back