Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Part# Help

Discussion in 'Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by Carchief, June 17, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Carchief

Carchief New Member

City, State:
    Bethel,CT.
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 Explorer XLT
    I've got an 02' Explorer XLT 8cly automatic 4X4 and cant seem to find the part#for the liquid line for the A/C. This is the line that runs from the cond. to the evap. It appers to be a two piece line and i'm more interested in the line directly off of the Cond. Any Ford parts guys, your help would be deeply appriciated. Just so you know, I'm an Audi parts advisor for the dealer in Ct. So if anyone needs help with an Audi part# or tech question, I can help. (side note....I allready ordered part# 2L2Z19835FA, but this is for a vehicle with aux. A/C....which I dont have.)

2. Support EF

Special! - 2 Year Elite membership now through July 24 $20!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. cross6

cross6 Active Member

City, State:
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2004 Mountaineer
    Is the line on this diagram?

Check out www.fordparts.com, they have the diagrams and parts.

[​IMG]