Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Explorers, 98 5.0, 99 4.0, 99 5.0

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How much for 2 drivers side hood hinges with struts? Ship to 16033?

Thanks

I sell hood hinges for $15 each. I do not have any good hood struts.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

How many miles on the 5.0 motors? I am seriously considering a V-8 swap into my Sport Trac. And how much $$$ motor/tranny/t-case/ computer,etc.

How many miles on the 5.0 motors? I am seriously considering a V-8 swap into my Sport Trac. And how much $$$ motor/tranny/t-case/ computer,etc.

The 99 Explorer 5.0 has about 142k miles. A complete pullout would be $1500.

Would the left rear taillight on the 99 still be available? Shipped to 49546

Whats left to sell....

Passenger side door panel center console lid ,cup holder right before center console lid......rack with tie rods and key pad.....off 98 ford explorer xlt 4 dr

Passenger side door panel center console lid ,cup holder right before center console lid......rack with tie rods and key pad.....off 98 ford explorer xlt 4 dr

I have a tan RH door panel, $35. Sorry, no center console lid. Center console cup holder, $15. Power steering rack with tie rod ends, $50. Key pad $15. Plus shipping.

do you have a complete 99 Limited V8 engine bay harness complete with fuse/relay box?

shipped to S0K 0M0, Canada

Si

do you have a complete 99 Limited V8 engine bay harness complete with fuse/relay box?

shipped to S0K 0M0, Canada

Si

I have a 99 Explorer Eddie Bauer 5.0.

that should work, as long as it's complete. can you PM me a pic and a price with shipping? thanks

Si

Looking for the piece of trim (cover) that goes around the driver's door handle, tan in color. Also looking for the driver side seat mechanism cover in tan. I have a '96. Correct me if I am wrong in saying that these years interchange.

that should work, as long as it's complete. can you PM me a pic and a price with shipping? thanks

Si

I do not have a picture, it is still on the engine and in the Explorer. I sell the harness for $200. Shipping to Canada would be around $65.

Looking for the piece of trim (cover) that goes around the driver's door handle, tan in color. Also looking for the driver side seat mechanism cover in tan. I have a '96. Correct me if I am wrong in saying that these years interchange.

I have a 98 Explorer with tan interior. Drivers door bezel for $25. Drivers seat mechanism cover for $25. Plus shipping.

I need key pad give me complete amount anx shipping info

Hello,

I have a 1998 5.0 explorer and the cruise control servo has died on me.

Do you still have the whole cruise control servo unit from the 98 5.0?

If so, how much?

Thanks!

Back