For Sale - Parting out 1993 Explorer 4x4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 1993 Explorer 4x4

I am parting out a 1993 explorer that I picked up recently. It had been rolled over onto the driver side. The car runs and drives, except that I disassembled the suspension to get the lift kit that was on it. The a/c compressor appears to be locked up and the upper coolant line connector on the radiator got cracked when it rolled.

The axles are 3.73 limited slip, the front axle has warn manual hubs and is already completely unmounted from the vehicle. The rear axle is only attached by the driveshaft, brake lines, and wiring.

The engine runs and seems to have normal power but it smokes. I'm not sure if they let it keep running when it was on it's side or if it just sat for a while and oil got into the exhaust. It does seem to smoke less now that it first did, but I haven't ran it enough to find out.

It has a working A4LD automatic transmission and a manual transfer case with floor shifter.

The gray cloth seats are in pretty good condition, but I don't remember the condition of the rest of the interior.

If you are interested in anything just shoot me an offer. I am also interested in trades for computer related items or bedroom furniture.. I am in dire need of new tires, preferably 33's or 32's.

I am located in the Phoenix, AZ area.

2011-07-04_15-50-58_775.jpg

2011-07-04_16-18-00_78.jpg

2011-07-01_17-57-52_299.jpg

2011-07-01_17-58-55_911.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I love the color. It would make a good parts truck for me if I were closer and a manual shift transfer case would be nice. I was wondering why someone would have a trailer ball sticking out of the quarter panel though (if that's what that is)

I was wondering why someone would have a trailer ball sticking out of the quarter panel though (if that's what that is)

CB antenna mount?

Is the EGR Tube in solid shape?? Also rear trans mount??

Also interested in the plastic piece that covers the trottle cables on top of the engine.

Live in Wisconsin, r u able to ship those things?

Not even sure what they're worth.....don't have anything to trade...just hoping to find some cheap parts and get this truck I just bought back on the road.

Please let me know.

How much for the tow package shipped to 83634?

I am interested in the Manual transfer case and linkage
Drop me price and email
Parli22@yahoo.com or pm me
Thanks Chris

If you still got warn maual hubs... If so how much do you want for them.

Interested in steering components!! possibly shipping to 82601 ??
local pickup is a possibility.

haha straight up i have a brand spanking new good year 33x12.5 15 mtr on a procomp 152 stellie ill trade you for the drop idler arm and if it has them the radius arm drop brackets

and those warns

I wonder where this person went, they have not responded to any posts, not even my PM about the tow package.....

You still out there??????

Still interested in the tow package please.

I apologize to everybody who has been waiting for a response from me. Between working extra hours, moving, and building a stable new relationship, I have not had time to take care of a lot of other stuff.

Please bear with me as I am now living approximately 45 minutes away from where I am keeping the parts explorer so I don't have too many chances to go check it out.

• EGR stuff, Rear trans mount, throttle cable holder - I will have to check the condition of these items. I may need some of the EGR stuff for my own vehicle but I will have to decipher why I have code 327 first.
  • Tow package I am keeping; it is currently installed on my daily driver.
  • All of the lift kit parts (drop brackets, extended radius arms, coils, etc.) are being kept since they are the entire reason I bought this vehicle.
  • Manual transfer case and linkage is up for grabs but I don't what it's value is. I will have to do a little research first. In the mean time just shoot me an offer and I'll get back to you.
  • I have two sets of manual hubs. One set came fully assembled on this vehicle and another set of just hubs that I found in a junkyard. I am considering keeping one set for when I want to do some hard wheeling, but I would probably part with both sets for the right price. Shoot me an offer.
  • alakers - what steering components do you need? Everything is there except for the FA400 drop pitman arm that is currently installed on my daily driver, but I still have the stock arm. I would be willing to part with my FA400 if I could get my hands on a FA600 drop pitman arm.
  • ragerunner98 - Not sure exactly which parts you are interested in. All suspension parts related to the lift kit are spoken for. All stock parts are still there (for now).
I don't mind shipping anything in the continental U.S. as long as I receive the funds first. Some sort of tracking number with signature confirmation shipping option will be required because I don't want to be blamed for lost shipments.

Please feel free to post here or pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

found what i needed locally, just the steering box and my pitman worked just fine!! appreciate it though and good luck!

cheers,
al

are the mirrors powered? if so how much for the driver side?

are the mirrors powered? if so how much for the driver side?

Driver's side was crushed when the car was rolled by the previous owner. Sorry.

looking for all front clip exterior parts side from bumper. are the fenders in decent condition? also interested in a set of manual hubs

thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back