Alternator $50
Starter $30
A/C Compressor $40
PAS pump $40
switches $5 each
Keyless entry button pad $15
Catalytic converters $100 the pair
seat belts $15 each, all 4 $50

All prices are negotiable and no sensible offer refused, it's all got to go!!!

lots of other bits available please contact for further info.

Si

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,211
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,242
  • 2 (1).jpg
    2 (1).jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,230
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,202

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

I was going to keep it, didn't see any point in trying to sell it as none of the buttons work...

Si

ohh:( i would of offered 10 for it .the parts could of been useful for me mostly the black faceplate is what i really needed as mines is silver and dosent really blend with my interior

Sorry... I'm gonna put it in Pickle till I find something I can use... You can't even tune the radio in on it... but I hate radio so I don't care.. haha

Si

Hows the steering wheel leather? Dk Graphite grey I assume?

Does it have any of the factory skid plates? I would be interested in them.

I'm keeping the steering wheel, sorry, it's all going in my sport

It has all the factory skid plates, shipping might be awful though.

Si

Yes, there are two skid plates - one that goes under the fuel tank and one that goes under the transfer case. It has to be from a 2nd generation explorer (1995 - 2001) with the V6 engine which has the "control trac 4wd transfer case" - the V8 has the "all wheel drive" transfer case which takes a different skid plate.

The original fuel tank should be made of metal, and the factory fuel tank skid plate mounts with 4 self-tapping screws - the front has a "u" shaped bracket, the back does not.
The transfer case skid plate mounts directly to the frame with 4 self-tapping screws.

Do you have either/both of those, and if so how much do you want for them shipped to California??

I have both skid plates, I also have the skid plates on the exhaust too. I'll find out how much shipping will be and let you know, but I've got a feeling shipping from Canada ain't going to be cheap.

Si

Hey - are you the guy I've been playing email tag with after I posted an ad on Kijiji?

If so you don't need to send me pictures of the rig :)

I am interested in all the skid plates - if you could get me a quote including
the least expensive shipping let me know what the total would be.

Thanks
-Gary

how much for the speakers and subwoofer(with enclosure/amp and all wiring up to HU), assuming its a jbl system)? or even just the sub. and where would it be shipping from

Does this one have the homelink visor? If so whats the condition?

ALso whats the condition of the door keypad. Is it the flush buttons or the external buttons.

Thanks

home link is gone, I'll put up pictures of the keypad and you can let me know if you want it.
Si
Posted via Mobile Device

What condition is that parking brake cable in? I'm looking for the portion that connects from the main cable to the drivers rear wheel. If possible the whole cable.

How much for shipping to 92870?

Back