For Sale - Parting out 97 Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 97 Sport

Howdy. I just got a 97 exploder sport for parts. Its a nice truck, reasonably clean, runs great but has an intermittant fuel pump condition that causes it to quit after it gets hot. One guy thinks its the computer but thats neither here nor there; i just want parts off it. Here goes:
4.0 ohv v6, auto, 4x4. PS PB PL PW AC. Good sticker, engine light not on. Rear defog n wiper. White with grey interior. Stock goodyear wrangler 235-75-15 with approx. 2.5k miles, on 10 hole aluminum cameltoe rims, uniroyal laredo spare with 0 miles on steel wheel. Aluminum rims have a little peeling to them. Right rear taillamp and windshield cracked. Stupid tubular steps on it but are rusted to heck. Has 16x,x.. miles on whole truck. I will update the description as i go.
Im going to be taking parts off it as i said but feel free to shout me up with your needs and what you're looking to pay-make me an offer. I live in coastal central new jersey- monmouth county, but will ship anything that will fit in one of those usps boxes (read small). I'll try to work with you for anything bigger but shipping the frame is probably a bit more than i want to get into. For shipped stuff i'll take payment via paypal.
Thanks. Peace out.

Attachments

• 20130511_130313.jpg
    20130511_130313.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 660

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cameltoe wheels.:wtf::D

Yea i hope that catches on. True, aint it?

im needing the right and left front lower control arms with the lower balljoints still installed and both the swaybar end links that bolt to them. It is for a cheap side project Im working on. Shipping might kill the deal but let me know when you get to the point of taking them off. PM me.

Ok probably like 2 weeks or so. Ill look into shipping. Thanks.

Gone: x-case, grille assmbly, front bumper, and dash mounted record player.

Tires are history

I've been looking for the plastic fender flares similar to that, will those come off or are they the body kit type ones? hard to tell from the pic.

(What Im really looking for in flares)
99-EXPLORER-mar-X06925-001.jpg

I need the passenger wiper cowl,passenger red lens on the door panel,passenger arm rest off door panel,and the rear console that has the vents on it with cup holder that attaches to the center console.. Im in OK 74601

Interested in front and rear axels if u can get me the specs. The sticker on the door should have the info. Thanks

Looking for both front fenders, rear hatch, tail lights, & maybe both front seats.

I can pick up. Text me - 516-375-7899

gauges white face or black face?

Passenger side pop out window bracket?

Back