Parting Out my '97 (Junkyard this weekend) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Parting Out my '97 (Junkyard this weekend)

Truck is going to the junkyard this weekend. (Nov 28)

Here are pictures if anyone is interested in anything:

pxSb4Cyl.jpg

g9H64wtl.jpg

g16NJNil.jpg

C9d1QyOl.jpg

Rear lift shackles..
Shocks are about a year old, Rancho's up front, Monroe Sensatrac load adjust in the rear.
Nice hidden hitch that I basically put on a couple months before the tranny went. Sanded it and painted it.
Black euro headlights..
Anything else you see..

Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

- Dom

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Interior color?

Man, with one that clean, why aren't you replacing the transmission?

also, how much for those off-road lights?

Man, with one that clean, why aren't you replacing the transmission?

also, how much for those off-road lights?

Has other issues. Rockers starting to go quickly.. fenders are screwed up, rear wheel wells are rusting and above the gas cap. (I've already fixed these cause there were massive holes.)

The transmission locked up on the highway, and cracked right open. Seized the entire rear end. Not fun.

It looks cleaner in the pictures than it is. Sad to let it go, I know, but time to move on..

Which ones, the LED light bar? I'm thinking about keeping it for now. I'll let you know if I plan to sell it.

Has other issues. Rockers starting to go quickly.. fenders are screwed up, rear wheel wells are rusting and above the gas cap. (I've already fixed these cause there were massive holes.)

The transmission locked up on the highway, and cracked right open. Seized the entire rear end. Not fun.

It looks cleaner in the pictures than it is. Sad to let it go, I know, but time to move on..

Which ones, the LED light bar? I'm thinking about keeping it for now. I'll let you know if I plan to sell it.

Gotcha... the LED bar was what piqued my interest.

how much for the headlights??

How much for the hitch and shackles?

Sad to see it go Dom, if I had the extra cash I would pick up that hitch for sure. Come to the states, and pick up a new EX, they are plentiful down here!!!

how much for the headlights??

Asking $60, but they're already reserved by my buddy in Ontario.

How much for the hitch and shackles?

$80 each. But shipping those two would be a nightmare to the US. Probably $80 shipping, minimum.

Sad to see it go Dom, if I had the extra cash I would pick up that hitch for sure. Come to the states, and pick up a new EX, they are plentiful down here!!!

Importing a car from the US to Canada is not fun at all.. Easiest way to do it is to get someone to drive it up here as a visitor, and then just leave it here..

Back