Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

passnger side BLIS mirror cracked HELP!!

Discussion in 'Stock 2011 - 2019 Ford Explorer Discussion' started by hannibalhector, July 10, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. hannibalhector

hannibalhector Member

City, State:
      Bronx, NY
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2011 XLT
      So some ####### side swiped my BLIS mirror today and totally cracked it!!. It literally fell off but it remained in one piece. I was even able to reattach it to the housing and it works fine. I am able to adjust it electronically and the BLIS light still works. However, it looks horrible now that it's cracked. Where can i buy JUST the actual mirror minus the entire enclosure?! I just need the glass. Someone please link me!

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. jrmexplorer

jrmexplorer Well-Known Member

2011 Limited
      Have you tried fordparts.com ?

4. THIRSTYCREW

THIRSTYCREW New Member

City, State:
      Chicago
      2011 Explorer XLT 4WD
      Keyless

I need a replacement pillar for the front driver door & have the keyless entry pillar. Some @$$hole was trying to get in last night and couldn't and just cracked it to hate I guess. Don't want to put the chrome cover on just want a replacement.