Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Picking up Monday

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by racerm, November 9, 2018 at 12:51 PM.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. racerm

racerm New Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2008 Toyota Tundra
      Well we finallydecided and pulled the trigger. We pick up our 18 Explorer Sport in Magnetic on Monday.

What recommendations for simply mods and what should we keep an eye for? They don’t seem to have many problems that I’ve seen but what are the biggest things to watch for?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. shucker1

shucker1 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Metairie, Louisiana
      98 XLT 5.0
      Welcome to the forum!

Others may chime in about things to watch for.

Enjoy your new ride!

4. Livernois

Livernois Active Member

City, State:
      Dearborn Heights, MI
      2013 Explorer Sport
      Hey I'm glad you made the purchase. I love the color to same as my mustang. This is our most popular package we sell on these and you will pick up 70 all wheel horse power and 90 ft lbs of torque. These numbers are to the ground and it will also come with our new touch screen tuner called mycalibrator touch. Please feel free to call me at 313-561-5500 ext 126 my name is Jake and would love to help you pick up a lot of power for a good price.

Livernois Motorsports