Pictures: Wife borrowed the Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pictures: Wife borrowed the Explorer

So, the wife's truck was in the shop for hail damage. I was being a good husband and let her drive the Explorer while I drove the compact car. She ran into a Flex just days before she got her truck back. Looks like another two weeks of small car.

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You need to keep her locked in the house. :D

Did you give her the keys? Then it's your fault. ...ask her! :D

Hahaha, great minds think alike Mike!

Real sorry to see Coppertop come a cropper like that mate. She's a beaut of a rig and will be good as new in no time flat. Suck's that you have to drive a small car for a couple of week's tho'.

I hope to have her back no more then in two weeks time. The wife is okay. The accident was a low speed >10MPH one. The Flex just had a dinged bumper. Funny thing is that there is an outline from their exhaust pipe on the license plate now.

She actually took it pretty hard. She thought I would be angry with her. I was just happy she was alright.

.She actually took it pretty hard. She thought I would be angry with her. I was just happy she was alright.

Yes, that she was not injured is the main concern, repair parts are made everyday.

X2:):thumbsup:

x4!!!

But someone once told me Friends dont let their Friends wives drive their Explorer.....

X5!!!!!! :salute:

Alright, the grand total for repairs, charged to the insurance company of course, is....

$4632.00!!!!!!!!

Jesus!!! Thank Christ for insurance.

True, if that would have happened in Dillo, then I would have been shopping for a new Explorer this weekend.

The insurance is a wonderful thing. It is defiantly something I do not scrimp on.

10/4 something that is always in the back of my mind, no matter how clean my 95 is, per the insurance co. and blue book it isnt worth squat....

By the way, checked out your Copper Top--extremely nice, Love that Color!

By the way, checked out your Copper Top--extremely nice, Love that Color!

Thanks, that is the main reason I bought her. Now, I only have to wait a week to drive here again. I'll post after pictures then.

I think I might go ahead and put that bull bar on now.

that sux bout ur x

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that sux bout ur x

Its all good. The wife is ok, and I saw it at the body shop the other day. I'm kind of worried though. I saw quite a bit of duct tape and bailing wire on the wall.

Back