Pismo Beach '08 Part 1 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I already drew out the plans, and it's going to be hard not to share them. I don't want to show them yet though. :D

Im either doing the front end or the rear, not really sure just yet. Either BTF's LT front end, or cantilever rear setup...They both cost about 2500$ ea so its just a toss up. Which ever doesnt get done this year will get done next.

Bumpin' for interest C'mon folks sign up sign on or just plain ol' show up;)

Sand=Good:D

well I might just have to wait to move to Peoria, Il. and go to this in June. :D My birthday is the 9th so it would be a sweet birthday :D.

So anyone interested in going between March 29th and April 4th? It could be Part 1, and the trip in june could be Part 2. :dunno:

Whatever works for the majority works for me. I remember you guys talking about spring break and what not?

...none of the schoolboys have seen this yet....clarkkent hasn't been heard from in awhile and weather will be iffy but, if we had some interest, it was during spring break, it will happen...:D

If I have the gas money I would be to going in march for spring break.:thumbsup:

...none of the schoolboys have seen this yet....clarkkent hasn't been heard from in awhile and weather will be iffy but, if we had some interest, it was during spring break, it will happen...:D

On myspace, clarkkent said the BII was rolled last night, i'll contact him from there and find out whats going on.

...do you got his myspace addy??? i hope his brother is ok...:eek:

I hope everything is ok.:(

...lifeguard379, have you ever been to pismo beach??? it's a blast....:D

i have never ben to the ohv park. but i have ben down there.it is beautiful.
will i be ok with out lockers? or should i get one? lol

...you will be fine without one but a locker is always a plus...i run my 4x4 ranger and it's open on both ends...:D...it just sucks when you have a bad hub and you are open...:rolleyes:

...this happened while froader was towing me, lol...
tedstuck2mm0.jpg

looks like a lil bit of digging took place lol. if its the June dates I'm in for sure.:D

...i just updated the first post with links to both of last years runs and they have lots of pics and some cool videos...;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeh i might be in, the later the better. june sounds good. the merc needs a little work and my little brother just rolled the broncoII on saturday night at pismo. dont wanna jack this thread so i'll start a thread tomorow when i get pictures up.

Back