Pismo Beach '08 Part 1 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pismo Beach '08 Part 1

ahhh its too early for me.. the girlfriend planned my next few weekends already LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...it still looks like an e.f. pismo run sometime in june then...:scratch:

Damn, I'm missing everything; Moab, Cage party, and now Pismo. :(

aww you make it sound so terrible to "have" to go to europ :p:

when you get back we'll make a another pismo trip ;)

come on, you can make it to moab. you'll be back in time for your trip :cool:

Damn, I'm missing everything; Moab, Cage party, and now Pismo. :(

...:shifty_ey...it's starting to become clear...you think europe is more important than wheeling...:rolleyes:...:p:

matt, if you want, we can trade. i'll go to europe and you can go wheelin :D

aww you make it sound so terrible to "have" to go to europ :p:

when you get back we'll make a another pismo trip ;)

come on, you can make it to moab. you'll be back in time for your trip :cool:

I know, i know, i live a life full of disappointments. ;)

so is this still going to happen on the 6-7-8? If so I am going to be going and bringing my dad along. I will be hitting it on my way out to Illinois.

...we are still deciding i guess but i would like to see some people say heck yea. we are in for that weekend..:thumbsup:

...with gas and everything else going up, i know i need some time to plan for runs this year just to save up for the trip...:rolleyes:

...i think, based on last year the june dates should work for part1 :scratch:

I refer you to post #3....:p:

...it sounds good to me....we already have 5 for sures so let's plan for june 6-7-8 and maybe more people will plan this weekend too...:D

You can take me off the for-sure list Ted.

ok then I will deffinately be there. I just needed to make sure it was going to happen so I didn't waist time planning on something that wasn't going to happen.:D

...goblin, i might need some help for finding info on maintenance for a '88 wrangler hardtop..not mine, just a girl i know...;)

...goblin, i might need some help for finding info on maintenance for a '88 wrangler hardtop..not mine, just a girl i know...;)

What needs to be done? I have a place I go to to get the parts and he is pretty reasonable. It is called Border Parts. I have a shop manuel but it only goes up to 86. If she has the 4.2 or the 2.5 it is the same as the older ones.;)

put me in the for sure list.

...i've been a little to busy with work but i just updated the first post...a few people have yet to comment...like, white96x...:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:Djust put my time off request in. looking forward to this lol:thumbsup:

Back