• Register Today It's free!

Places to Mount Aux Switches

rabben

Reaction score
City, State
andolini18@gmail.com
Year, Model & Trim Level
andolini18@gmail.com
I have a '98 Explorer XLT with aux lights on my bull bar. Also I have lights on my roof rack. I need a good place in the car to mount some switches. Any idea? Thanks so much.

There's space in the radio bezel for a few switches. Depending on if you have a cigarette lighter, rear defroster and/or 4WD switches there already there may be more space available. Just pull it out first to check for clearance in the back before drilling the hole. And if you want to get back to a 'stock' unmodded look, bezels are available cheap on ebay.

There's space in the radio bezel for a few switches. Depending on if you have a cigarette lighter, rear defroster and/or 4WD switches there already there may be more space available. Just pull it out first to check for clearance in the back before drilling the hole. And if you want to get back to a 'stock' unmodded look, bezels are available cheap on ebay.

I have cig lighter, rear defroster, and also fog light button, so that leaves me with absolutely no room in radio bezel. Any other ideas? I know a ton of members have light bars. Where do you all have your switches?

Back