Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

please help

Discussion in 'Explorer Audio & Navigation' started by redsport, December 3, 2002.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. redsport

redsport Active Member

City, State:
    newaygo michigan
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    94 sport
    i need a huge amount of help. First off i put a new xplod deck... 52 watt by 4... remote, the works.. my brother was gonna install it for me since he has more knowlege then i on this subject.... anyway he bought the plug kit and only one plug worked. he cut the other one and tried to hardware the speakers. didnt work and now i have no tunes.. so basically i want to know where the amp is on my 1994 explorer sport 2 door. so i can hardwire from there and skip rewiring the whole truck......... thanks alot

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. mdrut

mdrut Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Inverness, Fl.
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '91 sport
    Behind the rear panal on the passenger side. Chances are, you blew the amp. You need to by-pass the factory amp.
    Try doing a search on this, it has been discussed and detailed instructions given many times.