post pics of your HID's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

post pics of your HID's

post pics of you HID's in action whether their in stock housing or diamond or projector housing. also tell what brand, what K too.

hope to see lots of pics :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HIDs are hot!!!

6000K...Black Diamond Cut...Got them on Ebay!...10,000K for my fogs, once x-mas is here.

looks awesome white i wanna put an 8,000 K upgrade on my 01 sport and I also wanna put 8,000 K on my 03 cadillac coupe deville too

here are come pics of mine (6000K) their in stock housing i got diamond lenses being shipped. these are the hi/low (bi-xenon) i dont have a picture with the high though
these are very WHITE

If y'all would mind, could you add information where you purchased your HID kit(s) and price.

Thanks.

Bump.
I'll be getting some 6000K Bi-Xenon soon!!!
(BTW, are your corners stock Shortstack? If so.. What kind of bulbs are you using?.. Those corners look awfully dark.. but still a good amount of light..)

Anyone else have HIDS?

Wow my pictures were hella old heres an update...

0019.jpg

Shortstack, you need more pics.. =D

I had 8000k in the expy.
2446156_39_full.jpg

but changed to 6000k. Not a HUGE diff,
2446156_41_full.jpg

I like the 6000K better, looks less ricey IMO and.. 6000K is a lil bit brighter... just looks better IMO..

What the heck it's not on an X but close enough.

N-Motion HID's with diamond cut H4 replacement housings.
HIDkit.jpg

H4Lights.jpg

Don't have a night shot so this will have to do.
HID_1.jpg

Ill take a quick pic tonight of my HIDs on my truck tonight. I have the 4500ks but i think im going to be switching back over to 6000ks.

cbii how many k hids is that on ur bronco

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm gonna take a guess at 8000K

Back