post pics of your HID's | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

post pics of your HID's

post pics of you HID's in action whether their in stock housing or diamond or projector housing. also tell what brand, what K too.

hope to see lots of pics :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

No more pictures of HIDs on an Explorer?

Heres a few of mine

These are 4300K lights and so far I am happy with them.

Dan

I'm having a hard time deciding between 6000K and 4300-4500K..
Does anyone have a good Explorer comparison pictures?

Ill get some up of mine tonite. 8000k hid projectors. Im gonna change them out to 4300k or 5000k soon though.

are you changing them cuz of the light output? i currently have 4300k which are really bright but i wanted something alittle blueish, not too blue so im debating either picking up some 8000k or 6000k...

depend on how much blue you want.... i love my 6000k cause it has a tint of blue where as 8000k has alot more of a blue tint

I have 6000K in my head lights because they have that slight blue tint to them but have GRATE light out put! Then in my fogs I have 10,000K because they are SO blue and they cut thow for like its butter...And they look hella cool...

are you changing them cuz of the light output? i currently have 4300k which are really bright but i wanted something alittle blueish, not too blue so im debating either picking up some 8000k or 6000k...

I spend a good deal of time offroad and in the desert and such. I need good usable light and 8000k just isnt it. 4300k or 5000k is right about where i want.

Anymore pics anyone?

has anyone bought the vvme hid kits yet.

Link???

VVME Bi-Xenon [Dual Beam, high/low] 6000K 9007 HID kit.... lol [too many useless details?]

http://www.vvme.com/
http://www.vvme.com/catalog/list-s-10145-10146.html

S8003393.jpg

S8003394.jpg

S8003391.jpg

S8003395.jpg

S8003412.jpg

S8003411.jpg

S8003413.jpg

I love them...

Lmao... Yeah.. I didn't take that one yet.. and if you look out the window... you'll see I can't right now.. lol..

i just ordered the same ones u got storlied. did u have any problems hooking them up? like to see some shots of it on the ground. how are they in bad weather.

Back