Power and Sound!

FIERCE

Reaction score
City, State
INDIANA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport Trac
Hey Everyone,

It's awesome that I have a place to go with like minded people who love their FORDS! I joined this community so I would have a place to ask questions and get tips and advice about Sport Trac's. So, anyone have suggestions, tips or advice about dual exhaust on an 02 Sport Trac? Also am wanting to do cold air intake and KN air filter....whatever I can do for more Power and Sound! Let me know. Thanks Everyone!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Search feature is your friend.
The only dual cat-back kit is from Heartthrob, you can get it at J.C. Whitney or other mail order places. Otherwise you're looking at a custom bent system. Costs about the same either way.

i put the heartthrob system on my 04 st, easy fit.
as for the sound you have to get used to it,its kinda loud when the engine is cold but once it warms up it sounds nice,but you know its there all the time..im still on the fence as to whether i like it or not.

Thanks for the help guys....so the catback install was easy? I was thinking if a custom bent system is about the same price then thats the way I should go. I;m trying to figure out what gives off the best sound since power would be about equal. Thanks again!

I got single in and dual out 40 series flows on my 01 sport and i really love how it sounds its sounds loud and deep.

I don't got any engine mods or anything but i am thinking of getting a cold air intake for it. And possibly headers and a supercharger and some other stuff.

Thanks for the info...Did you need to move the spare or anything like that?

Back