Prescott AZ area native | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Prescott AZ area native

Reaction score
City, State
Dewey, Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Exporer XLT 4x2 4.0 V6
Hello to all. My name is Dan and I have recently bought a 05 Exploere. Vehicle specs are asside<<<. Anyways, a little history on my, I was born in the valley of the sun Phoenix, and adopted and moved to the Prescott area in 1990. I have lived here all my life and love the small town feel. The recent events of fires and fire fighters and so one has benn over welming to me as we hardly ever get in the news and now all you have to say is "I live near where the Yarnell Hill fire took the 19 fire fighters" and they all say "Oh ya i know where abouts you are now." As if we are now on the map. lol Oh a better topic, I have a wonderful wife, from TX, and 3 great boys with her. We got the Explorer cuz of our new one and needed more room. And so here I am looking for help and hopefully being of some help. If anyone is around don't be afraid to contact me or just reply to this post. Thanks again. :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to this forum!

Thank you. The welcome from other members has been a warm one.

Welcome to the forum Dan. I live two stop lights, and about 75 miles away in Wittmann ;) We visit a few times a year so we can hit the antique stores and restaurants. Been going up to Prescott since I moved to AZ in '84.

Rick, where did you live before you moved to Arizona?

Northern, IL. Northbrook is where I lived until I was 22.

Hello to all. My name is Dan and I have recently bought a 05 Exploere. Vehicle specs are asside<<<. Anyways, a little history on my, I was born in the valley of the sun Phoenix, and adopted and moved to the Prescott area in 1990. I have lived here all my life and love the small town feel. The recent events of fires and fire fighters and so one has benn over welming to me as we hardly ever get in the news and now all you have to say is "I live near where the Yarnell Hill fire took the 19 fire fighters" and they all say "Oh ya i know where abouts you are now." As if we are now on the map. lol Oh a better topic, I have a wonderful wife, from TX, and 3 great boys with her. We got the Explorer cuz of our new one and needed more room. And so here I am looking for help and hopefully being of some help. If anyone is around don't be afraid to contact me or just reply to this post. Thanks again. :salute:
Welcome ..new here as well and already found help. Good place to be.
Ps. I love Prescott 😃
Ben

Back