Private offers/rebates | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Private offers/rebates

@blwnsmoke, i cant just bring this to my dealer and use it on an existing order? That was my plan as my ST is already in production. Should i contact my salesman with it?

You can use it on your order. All I was saying is if you call your dealer now and say you got a PCO, they will not see it for 48 hours. If you call Monday, they can confirm it based on your name and zip code.

Hopefully you have already agreed on a price sonyou know it is just another $1,250 off.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can use it on your order. All I was saying is if you call your dealer now and say you got a PCO, they will not see it for 48 hours. If you call Monday, they can confirm it based on your name and zip code.

Hopefully you have already agreed on a price sonyou know it is just another $1,250 off.

I have x plan pricing so i'm good for 1250 off that!

@TonyST @jtoman

I would not recommend putting your personal info on someones profile. This is public info to everybody on the internet (when posted on their profile page). I would only do it by PM where it is between you and the person you sent it to... I know this because I can see your info lol.

Keep in mind that Moderators have access to some fields that others do not.

Peter

Keep in mind that Moderators have access to some fields that others do not.

Peter

I may be wrong on here but every other forum I'm a member of (not a moderator) profile communications are public and as long as someone is logged in, they can see it. You do have to be registered but still not private once logged in.

I may be wrong on here but every other forum I'm a member of (not a moderator) profile communications are public and as long as someone is logged in, they can see it. You do have to be registered but still not private once logged in.

How do you private message?

How do you private message?

Click on their name, click "start a conversation". This is different then going to their profile page and posting.

Just checked my USPS daily preview of snail mail due for delivery today and noticed there's a Ford "Private Cash" mailer heading my way. So, keep an eye on your junk mail because you may also receive this mailer.

BTW, I have not been able to induce an online pop-up for the past couple of days. Perhaps I've reached my quota.
Ford Snail Mail.JPG

Guys, I have 80 PCO links open on my computer. I will be processing your PCOs shortly for those who have emailed me. If you have an Explorer on order, please PM me your name, full address, phone number and email address

I might have jumped the gun on this. I'm able to generate a popup.. but it is a different popup. It asks for all the info I've requested in here.. but at the top of the screen it says this..

IF you read the top, it says lets see what you may qualify for... this doesn't seem like a registration box and is different then Exit32 and I saw earlier. However, this is exactly the type of info that we had to enter.

I'm wondering if Ford is going to process these on the backend and not tell you right away. I've submitted 5 people on here. please report back on whether this has worked or not. Takes 2 days so your dealer would see it on Wednesday if you do get loaded into the system.

I'll continue to try in my spare time to get the other screen for you guys.. Can only devote so much of my spare time before my wife divorces me lol.

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 4.58.54 PM.png

BTW, from a "rebate" perspective... I'm now seeing $1500 RCL Program #30434 for customers with a current lease. Not sure if it requires a new lease / financing with ford credit... but its different than the $1000 that shows up in the calculator (#50486)

So I submitted one for myself just to see what would happen. Since it says to see what I may qualify for (knowing I have one and already qualify) and it did the same thing that it did for everyone else. I put my info in and submitted, it took me to the Ford site where it listed all the vehicles to research. So even though I have one, it didn't find me. I'm guessing (only a guess) that this will indeed create one for everyone I did one for. Why else would it ask for your full info??

I'm thinking that each person that was submitted will get a mailer with a certificate inside. If that is the case, it will be loaded in the system far before it is mailed.. and you don't even need the mailer.

I hope this works for everyone. I'd love to stop trying to get them lol.

So I submitted one for myself just to see what would happen. Since it says to see what I may qualify for (knowing I have one and already qualify) and it did the same thing that it did for everyone else. I put my info in and submitted, it took me to the Ford site where it listed all the vehicles to research. So even though I have one, it didn't find me. I'm guessing (only a guess) that this will indeed create one for everyone I did one for. Why else would it ask for your full info??

I'm thinking that each person that was submitted will get a mailer with a certificate inside. If that is the case, it will be loaded in the system far before it is mailed.. and you don't even need the mailer.

I get these on Facebook, my take was they send as a lead to the closest Ford dealer and you get a sales call and they see if you have a private offer. I starts with Ford Motor Company (Sponsored) with logo and photo of a dealership: "It's almost like this deal was made for you. See if you qualify for a special private offer." Find it at your Ford Dealer, Expires Sep 30, 2019." Anyrthing is worth a try, should get you on some list.

Thanks so much for your efforts here! Will certainly let you know if it seems to have worked.

What happens if your order arrives after the coupon expires? Can they be extended or locked in?

What happens if your order arrives after the coupon expires? Can they be extended or locked in?

Only if you had it at the time you placed your order. If you got 1 after you ordered, it expires on the expiration date. The dealer ale
So has to take the extra step to submit the price protection at time of order.

Only if you had it at the time you placed your order. If you got 1 after you ordered, it expires on the expiration date. The dealer ale
So has to take the extra step to submit the price protection at time of order.
Ordered X-Plan on June 26, received $1,250 private cash offer on July 2, build date is Aug 30, offer expires Sept 30. No indication from the dealer that Ford would extend the expiration date as customer must take delivery by the expiration date.

Hopefully it will arrive in Florida by Sept 30, how likely would that be if it is built on time (4 weeks to Florida)? Options anyone? Pass on this order if it looks like it will be late, and find one in stock?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I could make a small fortune here if I could only get my Crytal Ball working.:D

Peter

Back