Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

ProCar Racing Seats

Discussion in 'Explorer - Ranger Interior Accessories' started by KurtECV, March 9, 2019.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. KurtECV

KurtECV Surrender The Booty Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Lebanon MO
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      93 Sport
      94 sport
      Another tid-bit of info for the group:

Procar racing seats will almost bolt onto the factory 1gen explorer seat rails.

Drill two new holes, and elongate the other two existing holes half a bolt width and they bolt in.

As far as where you drill your holes, depends on if you want the seat to sit further forward or back.

I have full power seats; 6 way plus air bladders on the sides. Obviously the bladders won't swap but I fully retained the 6 way adjustment.

Now I assume all racing seats have a somewhat standard bolt mounting pattern (like most winch mounts are all the same.) so this should cross most aftermarket seats, do you're research if course.)

I put a set of no-name seats in my friends trans-am a few weeks ago, and they had the same mounting pattern.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.