Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Puddle lights on side view mirrors

Discussion in 'Stock 2006 -2010 Explorers' started by sweetkissedu, June 27, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. sweetkissedu

sweetkissedu New Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '07 Limited

I am hoping to get some help on replacing the stock bulbs on my side view mirrors. I have some extra LED's laying around and I want to replace them. I dont want to break or chip anything so I am curious as to how I can replace this bulb... PLEASE HELP :dunno:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. brockdog08

brockdog08 New Member

City, State:
      Dallas, TX
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2006 Mountaineer
      On my 05 Explorer, the lenses were removable, just be easy with it and the bulb was a 902 or similar. I didn't have a 902 so I just put in a 194 for teh time being, it owrked fine. The led bulbs you have should fit as long as the wedge is the same size, as you know the led's will only light installed the right way, test them before you put the lense back. Good luck!