Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Quick ranger suspension question....

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by jlsparky7, June 29, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. jlsparky7

jlsparky7 Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Woodhaven, Mi
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1996 5.0 XLT AWD
      I know this is an explorer forum but for this question it really shouldnt make a difference.

2001 Ranger XLT 2wd coil front suspension. Replaced the swaybar links, upper and lower ball joints, brake pads and rotors, wheel bearings inner and outer. I have a clunking somewhere in the front suspension that I notice on acceleration and when i hit bumps just right. I think its the control arm bushings or swaybar bushings. Any ideas are appreciated. Once i figure out what the problem is ill do a how to.... Thanks

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. jlsparky7

jlsparky7 Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Woodhaven, Mi
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      1996 5.0 XLT AWD
      Bump.