1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

radius arm bushings

Discussion in 'Bronco II' started by Doug 66, May 29, 2014.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. Doug 66

Doug 66 New Member

City, State:
    hudson ill.
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 explorer
    How hard is it to change radius arm bushings? Do you have to take the arm off? How do you get to the bushing on the back side the side with the nut on it is easy to get to. This is on a 1990 bronco 2

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. aaron81006

aaron81006 Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    94 explorer XLT
    Don't know about a BII but a 93 Ex was pretty easy. I had to take the radius arm brackets off bc one of them was worn thru pretty bad. Just use a grinder to get the rivet heads off and then punch them thru.

4. janderson4010

janderson4010 Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    third boxcar, midnight train
    86 BII
    should be about the exact same procedure I think. I would think the rad arm would have to come off