1. Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Dismiss Notice

Rancho Shocks????

Discussion in 'Modified 2006 - 2010 Explorers' started by PHDIII, April 16, 2019.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. PHDIII

PHDIII New Member

City, State:
    Chicago IL
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2008 Explorer XLT
    Hey guys & girls, question for you. Has anyone used the Rancho leveling shocks on their 06-10 X? I’m lifting mine this week but figured I would replace my struts at the same time rather then do the job twice. Just looking for opinions as to what others have done? I will post pictures as I get it done. Thanks for any help Rick

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. V8Jake

V8Jake New Member

2009 Explorer XLT V8 4x4
    I have the quicklifts up front and stock out back, lifts 1 inch on v8s which is even with the rear. v6 supposedly lifts slightly higher. ride quality feels about the same as factory.

4. karlos2

karlos2 Active Member

98 Explorer
    The Bilstein 5100 is also a great choice especially if you have a lifted rig.

5. k2sb2003

k2sb2003 New Member

City, State:
    North Aurora, IL
    2005 XLT Sport V8 4X4
    What model Bilstein fit?. I was hoping to go this way add well but cannot find anything.