Ranger owners-Post your Snow pics here | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger owners-Post your Snow pics here

...I guess you are the only one who went out this week...With it snowing all over there must have been some other Rangers playing in the snow...:burnout:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i was out with the ranger was not playing towing kubotaaroung and plowing people out

...I guess nobody is out playing in the snow this year...:dunno:

This was on Dec 23 or 24, I can't remember. I went to my buddies to have a few drinks, dinner and a few more drinks. When I arrived and tried to park, I got stuck in the snowbank. So I did the civilized thing and went inside and made myself a gin and tonic. After we got sick of listening to my buddies' wife and sister in law talk about hair and makeup, we went out side to get my truck out. We just stared at it for about two hours and drank beer. I shovelled for about three minutes and backed out no problem. My buddy has an F350 turbo diesel 4x4 with 35's on it so he had some fun diggin' trenches that night.

later,

Dave R.

12-24-08_1751.jpg

...:bounce:...It's that time of year again..:burnout:

Our first snow last weekend...

Attachments

• Ranger in Snow.JPG
    Ranger in Snow.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,973

..All these snow storms and no one is tearing up the snow in their Rangers???...:burnout:

October snow

Jepp not succeeding in getting past the Ranger!

4x4pics074.jpg

2009_10250037.jpg

2009_10250012.jpg

Back