Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

My 99 Ford Ranger

CIMG0105.jpg

My Ranger. 31x10.50R15 BFG All-terrains. powder coated AR wheels. Custom front bumper, custom grille, PIAA lights, etc.

Soon to be SAS with a Dana 44 and Ford 9 inch.

Any questions?:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

... Yes... Have you started your free Ranger Registry so we can follow your build and ask questions there.?..:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet truck, sweet plans. I think Tbars is thinking in the right direction....you should make a Registry Same place you found this thread :D

here is my 1991 x-cab 4x4 with a 4.0 and 5 spd., manual tcase and hubs.

trucks-007.jpg

trucks-006.jpg

...Always nice to see another Ranger added to the site...:biggthump

..No spamming this thread..:nono:

..You must be an "Elite" member to sell anything on this Forum..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

..Please read and follow the guidelines set in the first post of this thread, Thanks..:D

I'm sorry about that.

...Clean up your post and your signature and it's all good..;)

I will have to upload pics from home since work has the photo site blocked but here is a couple links that follow the build of my 02 ranger which is currently undergoing getting new axles. I am installing FS 78 Bronco D44 & 9".
The second link is more in depth.

2002 Ford Ranger Sean's Ranger Build/Update

My 02 as it sits today while doing the SAS & 9"
0092.jpg

0132.jpg

0122.jpg

Here are some pics of my old Ranger. I sold this to get my ST but i gotta say i really miss it. It had the 3" body lift, 33X12.50 on 15X10 rims.

atwork.jpg

l_814ce5396fb01150b04e8b3fcce23264.jpg

aftermudding.jpg

l_e5390b062ed875631fbd41577bbb1d03.jpg

Mods so far in signature
Future: Body lift or spindles, 31 bfg all terrains soon and then 33's when lifted.
4x4 conversion (maybe) and some other little things like interior swap and subs

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

Nice truck Freak! Love what you're doing with it. Hazardous you have some nice plans in mind also. I see SAS in your future if you do the 4wd conversion :p:

Nice truck Freak! Love what you're doing with it. Hazardous you have some nice plans in mind also. I see SAS in your future if you do the 4wd conversion :p:

Absolutely! it has definitely come to mind frequently

Stock Rangers can get dirty too!

I picked up this Ranger 2 years ago bone stock and once in a while I get out to make it dirty. Sand hills, bush trails, mud pits... this Ranger has attitude. (I guess the driver might too)

After the first picture, I put on bigger tires, & now it really chews up the terrain that much better!

I wish I could suspension lift a few inches without costing so much!

2006_Ranger_FX4(Medium).jpg

This pit has a drop off when getting in/out. I crawled in & even so you can see the splash!

IMG_1065(Medium).jpg

IMG_1067(Medium).jpg

...2-3 pictures as stated in the first post works..:biggthump

..You can start your own free "Ranger Registry" here and post as many as you want in it..;)

sorry - I got excited when I started looking at those pics again....

Edited them out and left links instead.:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sharp Ranger bud!

You need to take 1 or 2 of your pics down though. Max is 2-3.

Not being a #####, just letting you know before Tbar says the same thing.

Thanks. My bad. I forgot about that. I was thinking about the size and I downsized them before I posted!!!!

Back