RAPTOR Grill for Explorers? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RAPTOR Grill for Explorers?

Bah- a real grille has springs behind it...

ZGBGZIHV7LX2RAVBK1.jpg

....or steak's on it (Groan) :D

Attachments

• 295.jpg
    295.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 966

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

^ That is actually a Town Car grille ^

betcha didn't know that... :D

A lincoln or a Ken and Barby?

if i ever got an f150 thats the grille id put in it.

That should be super easy to make. Buy the Street Scene Speed grill, cut holes for lights, add lights and DONE!!!

That should be super easy to make. Buy the Street Scene Speed grill, cut holes for lights, add lights and DONE!!!

Hella makes some kit that has it already done, its rather expensive though.

I have to agree with Rondo , that's sweet.. Can I make that work in my 93? well maybe not..

don't think it can't be done!

explorerpics091.jpg

explorerpics109.jpg

if you have the time and the imagination!

Go for it! I'd love to see it.

....or steak's on it (Groan) :D

Am I gonna have to be the one making the Outhouse Steakhouse joke about the Australian's post?

Side note, the Raptor grill is redonkulous, personal opinion. I wouldn't change a dang thing about the Raptor.

After a few beers and a cut off wheel. Some encouragement from your friends, and I use that word lightly. You never know. Could be the first on the block.

Raptor grill

Go on google and type in raptor grill overlay. And there you can get a ford emblem that will stretch across your grill

i have cash available at any time for one of these Ford Raptor grilles that will fit an 05 explorer. please provide any information as to who or where to purchase from, thanks

Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over lousy Engineering Techniques

If I can get a raptor grill for free out of a wreck. I can make it work.

Back