NEWPORTNJ

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 ST EXPLORER
ST.
Well. I picked up my ST on 11/20/2019. The ST is awesome Street pack Silver Spruce. Well i took it home drove around and programed all the way i want. I then went to work the next day and on my way home from work i notice that something was Rattling in the back somewhere, so i pulled over and shook all that could have been shook and notice that the rear passenger side seat has something loose inside the seat, so i called my salesman and told him what i found and how disturbing this is. I have been leasing from this dealership and salesman for 21 years, and they are very very GOOD. I took the ST in on 11/23/2019 and showed them what i found, so they are going to work on it on Monday and if it's too complicated they wii swap a seat from another and i'll get my ST back on Monday or Tuesday the latest. The dealership loan me a 2020 Lincoln Corsair Reserve Nice Lincoln, not something i would lease, but it's nice and nice what they did, so CUDOS to the dealership. I want to say that the ST is one AWESOME BEAST.... I can't wait to get it back !!!

I'm glad the dealer is looking after you. It sometimes pays to stay with a good dealership and salesman. I haven't seen the Corsair in person but pictures of it appear to show a very nice vehicle. It used to be the MKC. I hope they are able to get it fixed for you.

Peter

I'm glad the dealer is looking after you. It sometimes pays to stay with a good dealership and salesman. I haven't seen the Corsair in person but pictures of it appear to show a very nice vehicle. It used to be the MKC. I hope they are able to get it fixed for you.

Peter
Thank you Peterk9. Yes the Corsair is very nice it rides very smooth, it's on the Escape platform. I will keep you posted tomorrow.

All fixed. It was seat belt assembly.

Back