Rear bumper cover (left, center, and right) for sale. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rear bumper cover (left, center, and right) for sale.

jfelix

Reaction score
City, State
Brea, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Aerostar XLT ext
Hey Fellas,

I recently bought a 1993 Extended Aerostar in (mostly) excellent condition. It had a cracked rear bumper cover and I figured it would be an easy salvage yard find... lol. Thanks to the wisdom available on this forum, I quickly realized just how difficult it is to find these parts.

I was eventually able to piece together a set over a few months. Then, I came across a complete set in good condition at a local pick-a-part. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I made my friend stand by the van and guard it while I went back to my car to fetch my tools... lol. I installed this set right away.

So, I'm selling a brand new (old stock) center rear bumper cover. It was never installed and is unpainted. I also have the rear left and rear right bumper covers. These are both take-offs. The left one came off of my van. It is gold and in good condition. The right is a salvage yard find. It is green and in decent condition but will need a bit of work to get it looking good.

I'm asking $175 for the set which is what I paid for the center cover.

I'll post pics tonight.

im not sure what you have.the center sections ive seen are one piece/no cover.thats a great price for a new center section.

I'll post pictures after work but it's the same center section you are describing. It's one piece of molded plastic (I think). I've seen all three sections described as right, center, and left bumper covers so I went with that. I was calling around local salvage yards and one guy had this NOS one in stock. Said he had it forever. I bought it on the spot.

I'll post pictures after work but it's the same center section you are describing. It's one piece of molded plastic (I think). I've seen all three sections described as right, center, and left bumper covers so I went with that. I was calling around local salvage yards and one guy had this NOS one in stock. Said he had it forever. I bought it on the spot.
Do you still have this bumper ?

Back