• Register Today It's free!

Rear view Camera

Project_Sparta

Reaction score
City, State
French Lick IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 PIU
I see that FLVP mods can activate the rear camera for the 4.2” screen, my question is, if I buy an oem camera, is the wire harness still there in the rear gate?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

From my experience if there is no OEM backup camera, the harness probably won't be there either. Guess you can check it by pulling the lift-gate apart.

I see that FLVP mods can activate the rear camera for the 4.2” screen, my question is, if I buy an oem camera, is the wire harness still there in the rear gate?
Can FLVP flip the view ..meaning mine is showing opposite view ...would this correct this

Can FLVP flip the view ..meaning mine is showing opposite view ...would this correct this
FLVP Mods is Jason, the person I referred you to some time ago about the APIM.

Peter

From my experience if there is no OEM backup camera, the harness probably won't be there either. Guess you can check it by pulling the lift-gate apart.
Anyone else have their interior lift gate cover glued on?

Doesn't sound normal. I know a few owners of the retail Explorer have removed the cover and did not mention it being 'glued' on.

Peter

Back