1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

"Red Bull"

Discussion in 'Elite Explorer Registry' started by MrQ, October 22, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. MrQ

MrQ Take the Bull by the Horns Elite Explorer Moderator Emeritus

Media:
    Albums:
    City, State:
    Stafford, TX
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '93 Limited
    Callsign:
    MrQ
    So, new thoughts on Red. I am turning him back into a cruiser and making Stripe the off-road b!tch.

To that end, he will be dropping a tire size and going back to 31's, some of the lift is coming off, probably the Warrior shackles and the torsion twist. He is going to get a new front bumper. I am up in the air whether I want to make him AWD or leave the 4406, I doubt he will be doing much off-roading anymore. I have already removed his roof rack.

He will also be getting Bilstein shocks, his rear sway bar back, and I might put him back to 3.73's. Anything to make the ride more comfortable while maintaining his look.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

We Support Our Troops!