• Register Today It's free!

Red "X" formed by brake lights

fordfrystak

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Explorer XLT 4.0 4x4
When I was moving the cars in my driveway, my buddy noticed a red X on the ground behind my truck. approx 4ft off the rear bumper. When i took my foot off the brake pedal it went away. Apparently its formed by the tail brake lights. I have a 1999 Explorer XLT. My moms got a 2005 Xplorer XLT and hers does not form the X. If anyone elses does this plz post a reply.

www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.p...80206471311.2079942.1420162895&type=1&theater

Theres a picture of it in the link above

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My 98 Explorer does it as well. I guess I assumed my dad's 03 did as well, but I'll check tomorrow.

Only north of the equator- south of the equator the "X" is upside down...

Only north of the equator- south of the equator the "X" is upside down...

So it would look like this? " X " and not like this " X ". ;)

Too funny....

I expected more replies... :D

i always thought the "X" would be positioned "><" south of the Equator ? :dunno: :D

Does that mean toilets would flush up the side of the bowl instead of flushing the opposite way? :shifty_ey

:D

X-Files? Hmmm... That's a coincidence...

I just checked and the toilet does flush up the bowl down here, but I think that's normal 'cause I'm standing on the ceiling:thumbdwn::confused::thumbsup:

Does that mean toilets would flush up the side of the bowl instead of flushing the opposite way? :shifty_ey

:D

I just checked and the toilet does flush up the bowl down here, but I think that's normal 'cause I'm standing on the ceiling:thumbdwn::confused::thumbsup:

Only on the EF!!! :D

An elusive red x in a third gen tail light. Very rare specimen.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 307

Back