• Register Today It's free!

Replacement bulbs

intenseesploder

Reaction score
City, State
Placentia, Ca
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT
does anyone know the part number for the fog lights and the top right bulbs on the turn signals, not the 3157s or 9007s, but the other ones (small ones)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the other ones are either 194 or a 168....... the fog lights are either 899 or 889.....

I think they are 168s. But if your replacing them with those super white HID imitation bulbs go with a 194 in that spot. I tried the 168 and it was way too bright.

Actually, that's what I had in my corner's.. the PIAA super plasma wedge 168. they were just as bright as my headlights. It was kind acool looking. I didn't like it at first, but my friends talked me into keeping it.

intense

definetly 194's!!

all clears is a cool look.

your fogs are h1's, if you have oem round glass fogs.

been there, done this

peter

yeah the 168 are too bright, i dont get why with all the amber bulbs the lights r evenly bright but when you switch to super white that dumb light in the corner is brighter than the rest. I got used to it but it's still annoying.

Like this??

105087DSC00034edit.jpg

105088DSC00038edit.jpg

yea, i just changed all the corner bulbs to superwhite. for the 3157's i got some apc superwhites for 4 bucks each.... but they didnt have one that fit the 194 area, so i had to go to some ricer shop for those. thses 194 bulbs are about 1/3 the size of the 3157's and cost about 15 bucks.... i was unsure about them at first, but once i put them in, they are twice as bright as the 3157's. looks just like billys pictures (except wihtout the orange)

Thanks for the replys, I'm gonna go pick up some bulbs today.<br>Billy, you should really replace those 3157's on the top and get some clear corners, It would look sooo nice

I have clear corners but I don't want to spend any more money on lights and want to keep the amber lights to keep it somewhat legal. Here's a pic of it without the lights on.

103096DSC00031.JPG

I ordered clear corners. Once they come in, i'll put a picture of all my expensive bulbs and stuff, and you guys can tell me what you think

Are those stock fogs with super white bulbs? Also, where did you get your clear corners?

They're stock fogs with superwhite bulbs. I got the clear corners on Ebay. He's a private seller so he has only one pair and I guess I was lucky enough to get it. I think it was like $40 plus shipping.

I like they way they match your headlights. The bulb numbers on your "mods list" is still current?

Back