Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Retiring the Ex-250

Discussion in 'Offroad 4x4 Runs Planning and Discussion' started by arsoul, March 4, 2012.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. arsoul

arsoul Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Monroe, WA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    94 Ex/79F250: X250
    Its been a long, hard decision to make. However, not as long or hard as the Ex-250 was used:D

My plan was to rip the old body off, swap a fuel injection system, and implant a new body. I managed to rip the old body off, and that's as far as I have made it. With my father's cancer not allowing him to work on the rig anymore with me, I've decided to part out the Ex-250 as it's just not the same without him.

Do any of you have ballpark values of what the following are worth:
    300 6cyl, bored .30, custom dual 100 amp alt, bell-housing converted from manual to hydraulic .
    NP435/NP205, married
    Front leaf Dana 44 with AGR Rock Ram, Reid Racing knuckles, ARB, Rear full float Dana 60-Detroit, 8lug, 4.88s
    4x 37x14.50-17 bias Iroks on 17x8 alloys, 10-12/32nds tread, 1x37-1250R17 BFG Mud, 14/32nds on a 17x8 alloy wheel held together by sheet metal and JB Weld.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Albino 94LTD

Albino 94LTD Recovering from Moab 2016 Elite Explorer

Media:
    City, State:
    Newcastle Wa
    White 94 Limited
    Callsign:
    KG7PKQ
    Sorry to hear this Ryan. :(

I enjoyed the Liberty trip where we met him. :D

That's how I will remember him.

Peace out.

4. Diff Whack Daddy

Diff Whack Daddy And the Roll Over Posse! Under the Hood Moderator Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Mount Vernon, WA
    1st Gen XLT 4dr
    Callsign:
    KG7VTT
    Tis a sad day indeed

5. whitetrashfab

whitetrashfab Active Member

City, State:
    Tenino, WA
    91 sport
    Drag it to the swap meet... or... fix it and go wheelin. CL is your best bet for parting it out but you get to deal with all the tweekers.