Roll Pan | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Roll Pan

do a search for as i vaguely remember there being a thread about it, serach for bagged on 22's maybe.

It's bagged, on 22's, fully functional 4x4, f150 rollpan, 98-01 euros custom made to fit his 95-97, white leather interior, suicide doors, shaved, and a (from what ive seen) not so hott lookin system.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nnnick

Thanks man!!

He has a new system now.

So, nothing going on w/ any of these roll pans?

yeah, we are building up a list right now of interested people (Found at http://www.fordexplorer.net/viewtopic.php?t=820 Please go and vote/sign!) and there is already a good amount of people, so if Circa X doesnt make one, hopefully we can get someone to make one, so all you guys who were thinking about buying Circas, follow that link and vote/sign the forum so we can get a good look resume goin and get one made (or at least no for sure there wont be one made, and all ditch to making our own custom pans) Thanks

Does anyone know if the frame is the same where these would mount for all years frame width/ size etc? If so, only the ends would be different for 91-97 and 98-01, right?

Sounds right... But either way you would need to cut the ends off. :hammer:

i found a f150 rollpan that is urethane i almost bought, because it was super cheap, but it was missing the end caps, so i didnt do it, because they are like 70 bucks too much. I wanna take off my bumper and get a f150 pan just so i can get a visual idea of what all would have to be done.

Where are we on this pan here? I am going to be working with my body guy soon so I was hoping to get some information to take him on what he could use.

found a 2001 or 2002 explorer sport with a roll pan

188621_96_full.jpg

wow sweet pic. The list is just to document how much interest there is, so go ahead and pursue getting a roll pan custom made if you can, and maybe even talk to the person about making a mold and producing a limited number of them, showing the list.

Any idea the price range on haveing them made?

I got a quote for $4-500 not including the finishing body work and paint. He said it would take 1-2 days.

Ok, I found a guy down here who said he can make them for about $250 ea for 4 or more. It looks like he does really good work from the stuff that was at his shop. (custom rods and ferraris etc.)
I am thinking of a fiberglass pan w/ a spot for the license plate that you can fold down and hide a receiver behind.
Let me know who is interested in this.
I may need money up front for 4 or so.

Thanks,
Jared

well i started a list of people interested here
http://www.fordexplorer.net/viewtopic.php?t=820

id like more details before sending my money (id really like to see one first, but i understand that will be hard) i would also want a fiberglass with a spot for the license plate. ask him how much of a discount if we need 10. There are 20 without a doubt at that list i made, so i figure at least 10 should pull through......

count me in

Originally posted by Black Magic
I would be willing for that price. However, I do not need a spot for a license plate.
Same here.

I really dont think it would be that much harder for him to make both. One will have a cut out and the other will be smooth. Seems like it would take more work to make the cut out.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yeah and if they only make a smooth ill still buy one ill just put my liscense plate on my back window as a temp fix then maybe later down the road get a nice shave job and french in the plate, which would be very, very pimp.

Back