San Diego People? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

San Diego People?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'll be moving there this August =)

i live in irvine, CA, but i do drive down there once in a while. do you know of any good trails down there?

Brian

Currently in Twentynine Palms, not too far to the north. Lots of hills to try and climb and sand to get stuck in, it's a blast, but watch out for ATV's and Dirt Bikes. Out here, if you see a trail, you take it.

I am in S.D.
-91 Explorer XLT.
- solid axle swap.
- 37" Super swampers.

Ill have to scan some in. Give me a sec.

Just realized after getting the photos all ready, that i cant post attachments. Heh,heh that sucks.

Chief, yea you have to host them on another site, then link them here unless you become Elite. You can email me a couple and I will post them for ya. I would like to see some of the SAS.

morrisey0@yahoo.com

(that is a zero, not an oh)

Robb

HEY CHIEF!!

Let me (and everyone) see!!

Robb

don't make me say shananigans

Robb, I sent you the pics. Did you not get them? Ill email them to you again, so you can post them. Thanks. Let me know what you think.

Any good trails around the San Diego area? It's my friends birthday this weekend and I want to give him a good scare. Thanks
Brian

Solid Axle Swap

Ok Guys, I finally got the pictures hooked up! Anyone who wants to see the pics of my truck just click view my gallery. Let me know what you think. Ill have to get some better pics. But these are pretty good. Any Questions let me know.

Nice truck now we just need some pics of it out on the rocks. :D

Back