SANDSURFER'98 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

SANDSURFER'98

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ya, Im sure they will work fine. Thanks for painting them for me. :D contact me if you ever need anything. If you ever come to FL, we should get together for a run. Peace, K.P.

Hey hokiebert, Im head'n to Indiana on the 14 of august and then the 16th Im going to Cederpoint in sandusky for 3 days with a couple of friends. I noticed that you live in Ohio and figured I'd let you know. If you'd like to meet up let me know, Its gonna be blast. Ceder point just opened up the "Top Thrill Dragster" 120mph in 4 sec and 420 feet high. god dam thats a big ass roller coaster. You should try to make it. see ya.

Submitted the papers yesterday. I move back to Virginia (thank God!) on Saturday, August 10th. Won't be back in Ohio till January when my co-op starts up again

All'right, just figured I'd ask. Hope your move goes smoothly. K.P.

Hey hokiebert,
Got the brackets yesterday. There just what I needed. Thank you for doing bussiness with me. :D

Glad to hear it KP... stick those rubber pieces I sent under the screw (between the bracket and the bumper) if they rattle at 40 mph. Enjoy!

I knew there was a catch!!! j/k Right on. Thanks again.

Back